26 October 2009

~Unlucky~

God damn it... I wanted to blog on my trip to Pulau Sibu... Who knows after saving those pictures into my hard disk, I deleted those inside my camera... Lightning stroke my precious laptop... Everything gone!!! Zzz... In the end, I've got no choice but to get myself a new laptop... Too many things happened recently... I hardly have breathing space... Sigh~~~ Desperate for job now... Need to pay for my insurance already... $$$ =.=

Nothing much to blog for the past few days.... Came back to Malacca on friday, went to Seremban, shopping and outing... That's all for the past few days... Slept at 12a.m last night and woke up at 7a.m today.... Attended my very first class... The maths was freaking hard.... Got to work hard... Going to read my newspaper and do some revision.... Ciao~~

1 comment: