08 October 2009

~Genting Highlands Trip~ **11-9-09**

I'm a crazy guy who will go to ANYWHERE, just ANYWHERE whenever I wish to... Just like this trip... I was lucky that Little Min, my royal housemate plans to go to Genting Highlands on the 11th... O.o This trip to Genting Highlands was quite an enjoyable one as I went to places I've never went before.... I post some of the pictures only because those pictures which were taken in Ripleys were just the same as my previous post... Enjoy those pictures below...


~Little Min, my housemate(So Happy =.=)~



~Fried Banana(RM6 for 5 pieces)... Taste superb!! Try it!!~



~Hainan breakfast @ Restoran Hainan Kitchen... Not bad!!~



~First World Hotel buffet breakfast... Sucks!!~



~2nd Famous Amos Counter @ Highlands Hotel~



~Indoor Theme Park was shrouded in mist at 0800 hours~



~Royal View of Highlands Hotel~



~Awana Skyway~



~Dinner @ Ze Yuan, Gohtong Jaya... (Spinach, baby sotong, "Kong Po" frog, Sesame chicken-RM70) Worth trying!!~



~Free shuttle bus @ Awana Skyway station~



~Condominium @ Gohtong Jaya... For Inti College students... My good buddy, Belleny stays here... A nice place to live!!~



~Guillinggao @ Highlands Hotel... RM8 for small, RM10 for big.. Yummy!!~



~Genting Strawberry Farm... We did something really bad!! Trespassing other people's property!!! Lol...~



~Genting Strawberry Farm 1# .. We stole a while bag of strawberries which were sold at the entrance for RM15 per pack of approximately 12 strawberries~



~Genting Strawberry Farm 2# .. While plucking strawberries, we were caught!! Instead of running away, we continue to fill our bags with strawberries..~



~Thanks to Belleny for the great time doing bad things... Lol.. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment