15 October 2009

~Holla...~

Just finish dying my hair.... My mum was interested too!! =.= Too free staying at home nothing to do.... Gosh... Going to rot soon... Saturday, I'll be going to Mersing, my grandparents' house for a wedding buffet of my cousin sister... I so damn don't wish to go there because mostly old people... Besides that, I hardly communicate with those so called cousins... =.= Sigh~~ I'm just looking forward to Tuesday's trip to "Kelong", Pulau Sibu, with my dad... RM150 for each person... Dad, few of his friends and I are going to fish there... 2 days 1 night at Sibu Island... Deep sea fishing... ^^ Love it..!!! I'll update my post once I'm back from Pulau Sibu...

2 comments:

  1. wow.. deep sea fishing? so nice.. miss the feel kena fish..so excited..haha..enjoy..^^

    ReplyDelete